NEWS & EVENTS
**For those FCCFA members wishing to attend, we have posted a page of tour guidelines, information and an application form. Click HERE for details.**
PRE FORUM TRIP TO SHANGHAI
Aug 29 & 30 hosted by Shanghai People’s Friendship Association (3 days.2 nights)
FORUM IN GUIYANG
Aug 31-Sep 5 hosted by CPAFFC
Evening Welcoming Banquet hosted by CPAFFC for group leaders
Morning 1. Opening Ceremony with Keynote speeches
2. Plenary Sessions
Theme:Green Life Evergreen Friendship
3. Briefing on China’s Foreign Policy
Q & A
4. Documentary of the celebration events of the 60th anniversary of CPAFFC Free Speech on history of CPAFFC, suggestions of people to people diplomacy, personal relationship/stories with China
Conclusion of the Forum
Evening Banquet with speeches and ethical performance
Bus tour to Maotai Town, tour in Maotai Factory, visit the museum and workshop of the factory. Bus to Zunyi city in the afternoon. Overnight in Zunyi
Bus to Fenggang County, visit Tea Garden, including the visitor center, the workshop, and hand-backed room. Bus back to Zunyi. Overnight in Zunyi.
Free morning. Bus back to Guiyang after lunch. Overnight in Guiyang
Fly back home
Friendship Post-Forum Kaili Tour Itinerary with Rate
Sept.5 S depart hotel for Kaili Am, Southwest Guizhou Minority Museum, Gejia village, visit family with embroidery, Lunch, Dinner
Sept.6 S Ethnic Market Kaili, Langde Miao village with folk dancing, having miao family lunch in the village. Return to Guiyang hotel. Breakfast, Lunch.
The package rate:
1. $220.USD/per person. Single supplement: $46.USD. It includes private driver with vehicle, English speaking local guide, (Tony if he is not out) national guide, 4 star hotel Kaili with breakfast. 3 meals, scheduled entrance and entertainment.
2. Personal expense, gratitude for driver and guide are not included.
3. above itinerary and rate are subject to changes.
Steve Liu CITS
Mobile:13883681915, E-mail: email@example.com, Fax:86 23 86115039
Friendship Forum Yunnan Itinerary with Rate
Yunnan is reputed to be one of the most beautiful areas on China. It is composed of high mountains and beautiful rivers. The population is among the most diverse on China with over a 1/3 being from ethnic minorities. The major ethnic groups include Yi, Bai, Hani, Zhuang, Dai and Miao. This trip will provide an opportunity to explore some of the diversity of China.
The application form is available at this page. Click HERE for a copy.
9-06 S Train Guiyang-Kunming, K671/20:27 -05:38, soft berth,
9-07 M Kunming Green Lake Park, birds and flower Market. Stroll West Mountain over looking Dianci Lake
9-08 T Kunming-Dali
9-09 W Cangshan Mountain by Cable car, over looking Dali city and Erhai lake from the mountain, Xizhou Bai folk House visit. Zhoucheng Wax and Tie dyeing village
9-10 T Dali-Lijiang
9-11 F Baisha village Murals, Shuhe old town with Tea-Horse Road Museum
9-12 S free day to explore the Lijiang old town, Laxi family visit
9-13 S Lijiang-Shangri-La, Tiger Leaping Gorge. Tibetan family Visit
9-14 M Karma Dan.Songzanlin Temple, Napahai grass land, Shangri-La-Dali(Lijiang)
9-15 T Dali(Lijiang)-Kunming
9-16 W Fly Kunming-Guiyang for home.
See below for rates.
Rate and Notes
1. The package price with above itinerary is $1450.USD/per person based on double occupancy. Single Supplement is $440USD/pp. (If the group is 3 people, the package rate is $1600.USD/pp).
2. the rate including taxes, airport departures tax, transportation, transfers, all breakfasts, 3 or 4 star hotels for Kunming,Dali, Shangri-La, Naxi family hotel in Lijiang. scheduled entrances, scheduled entertainments, English speaking National guide,private drivers with vehicles. Steve will be the national guide.
3. Kaili tour payment will be taken by the Sept. 4 th or 5th in Guiyang. Yunnan tour payment can be done at the same time. We will arrange to visit a major bank to draw cash with your bank/credit card or traveler’s cheques. Steve willtake the payment individually in Guiyang then. If some one wishes to bring USD in cash (to save bankservice charges), we’ll accept USD at the day rate.
4. This tour itinerary with the package rate was for a Group over 10 people, CITS has made every effort to get the tour going, but we reserves the right to amend the itinerary or lift the package price.
The arrangement is subject to changes.
5. the rate doesn’t include: optional tours, Tips and gratitude to drivers and guides, lunches, dinners, cable cars or electric cars which are not specified in itinerary, the personal expenses as phone, shopping, laundry etc
6. The tour has different transfers with walking in airport, Train station, Bus station etc, suggest to travel Light with one hard case. China domestic air luggage limit is 20Kg.
CITS Mobile:13883681915, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax:86 23 86115039
Compiled by Sheila Foster, President, FCCFA
Fosterst1946@gmail.com or email@example.com
Tel: Res: 403-251-6369 or cell 403-988-1953
Home || Events || Newsletter || Trips || Highlights || Contact Us